Friday, January 6, 2012

My New Years Resolution.!!!

    It's 2012.!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy but before I can enjoy this year I have to make some goals. This year I want to be one of my best because I feel like I have matured more. I want to be able to do more, and I can't do that if I don't show my parents that I am a responsible young adult.
    On another note I also want to work on my attitude because I've noticed that when I get mad I loose control and I go off on everyone around me even if they are trying to help. When I do this I don't want any one around me and that's why I get even more mad.This year HAS to be different for me because i want to start over.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a huge goal. I wish you luck; you do a good job of keeping you feelings hidden in class.

    ReplyDelete